It's almost Christmas... which means Christmas menus are either already finalized or are in the process of.
This pretty and yummy 'pull-apart meringue wreath' is a dessert you have to add to your Christmas menu!
Kiwi user @rhiannonbaldock shared her meringue wreath dessert online and people are obsessed with it.
"Christmas is just around the corner and you need to add this 'pull-apart meringue' to your Christmas menu," she said.
"The EASIEST Christmas dessert!" she wrote in her caption.
Here's the recipe for her dessert:
- Pre-made Meringues
- Whipped cream
- White chocolate
- Icing sugar
- Place meringues side by side to form a circle - giving it the shape of the wreath
- Add whipped cream on top of each meringue
- Drizzle some passionfruit on top.
- Decorate with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white chocolate
- Garnish it with some fresh mints
- Lastly, dust it with some icing sugar
This should probably take less than three minutes!
You can also have your own take on it by swapping the fruits or the chocolates for the ones you like.