We all love a good air fryer recipe, but this man has lost it over this super simple brekky recipe.
Internet personality Paul Lee Hiley has taken to TikTok to share his viral ‘bacon and egg toast’ recipe for the air fryer, and people are loving it with the video already gathering over 39k likes.
"I love the fact that it cooks a bacon and egg on a piece of toast and makes the bread taste kind of like fried bread," Paul said.
A slice of bread (Paul uses white)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place one slice of bread into the air fryer tray (it could be handy to line it with baking paper first).
2. Line the outside of the bread with the bacon, making sure to leave a space in the centre.
3. Lightly push down in the centre of the bread to create an indentation for the egg to sit in.
4. Crack one egg into the centre and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
This could be also a quick-filling snack.