We all love taking adorable photos of our pets so how can we make those photos look even better?
Now To Love has come up with some tips for getting the perfect photos of our cats.
1. Get on their level - you need to place your camera up high or low depending on your cat's position.
2. Get their attention - use toys, sounds and objects to get your cat's attention.
3. Use the auto setting - if your cat is moving use the 'auto' or 'action' setting on your camera.
4. Get the right light - try aim for lots of natural light in your photos.
5. Have patience - You'll need to spend a bit of time getting the photo you want by waiting and watching with your camera ready.