No more expensive caustic oven cleaners that make your nose hairs curl!
What you need:
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup White Vinegar
- In a large bowl, make a paste by mixing 1 cup of baking soda with ¼ cup water and slowly adding ½ cup White Vinegar.
- Use a spatula or rubber scraper to spread the mixture thickly over cold oven surfaces to be cleaned. DO NOT USE ON SELF CLEANING PANELS
- Pour boiling water into an ovenproof dish sitting on the oven shelf. Close the oven door.
- Turn the oven on to 100 degrees C and leave for 45 minutes.
- Turn the oven off.
- Carefully remove the water dish and discard.
- Scrape off the dried mixture using a plastic scraper or scouring pad then remove with a brush and shovel or vacuum cleaner.
- Use a scourer to clean off any residual grime.
- Wipe out with a clean cloth until there is no white residue.