- 3/4 Cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 Cup buckwheat flour
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp dried herbs (oregano? Rosemary?)
- 1 Tbsp melted honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
Oven heated to 160 Celsius
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Bring the dough into a ball. Divide into 4 pieces.
- Roll each piece out on floured surface. Cut into rectangular shapes and place on baking paper lined.
- Bake about 12-15 mins. Check often until lightly golden.
- Place on a rack to cool and crisp up.
They will keep well up to a week in airtight container.