Ali here! My great mate Pete has baked for years and he doesn’t use a recipe book now, as it’s all in his head . On a recent visit to Pete’s home he had made these and the man that lives in my house loved them !
I asked for the recipe and he just recited it to me. It’s easy, and quick! I hope your family’s lunch box enjoys them.
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄3 caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- large egg
- 1½ cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa
- 250 g chocolate bits and raisins
- Cream together the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg to the mixture and beat it.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, cocoa, chocolate bits and raisins.
- Take big spoonfuls and roll and press onto your baking tray.
- Bake it at 180 for 12-15 mins.
Enjoy these yum biscuits!