If you are the proud owner of an air fryer, then this recipe recently shared on the Facebook group Air Fryer Recipes Australia is a recipe you are going to want to try out ASAP!
Home cook Deby went viral within the Facebook group after sharing her two-ingredient Tim Tam dessert that takes just 15 minutes to make in your airfryer.
All you need is puff pastry and a packet of Tim Tams.
- Using a sheet of puff pastry, slice it evenly into four squares.
- Place a Tim Tam in the centre of each square.
- Wrap the puff pastry around the Tim Tam.
- Pop the parcels in the air fryer at 180c.
- Cook for seven minutes, then flip parcel over for the final seven minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and a dusting of icing sugar - voila!