If you're looking for something unique and delicious to add to your dinner plate, then why not try out Aussie foodie MonMackFood's Corn Ribs? With corn currently in season, and the weather still warm enough for barbecues, there's no reason not to try these yummy morsels out!
- Corn cob
- Ground coriander
- Sweet paprika
- Smoked paprika
- Natural yoghurt
- Salt and oil
- Cut off the ends of the corn, leaving it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- While you prepare the corn, pre-heat the oven to 220C.
- Cut the corn into four strips, cutting it in the middle first then splitting each half into a quarter.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl, add in a teaspoon of salt In another bowl, add oil to the corn strips, adding in the spice mix.
- Once it’s well coated, line the corn ribs up on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with a bit of mayonnaise, or natural yoghurt, before sprinkling in some spring onions (and spice to taste).