Bubble O'Bill ice cream has been occupying a space in most Kiwi service stations and dairys for many, many years. Kids love 'em, and even adults too. The best part is the chewing gum that makes up his nose!
Now, a recipe for a 'Bubble O'Bill Ice-Cream Cake' is going viral online and it looks delicious.
If you've got a birthday party coming up - this could be a great and creative way to spruce things up!
- 250g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits
- 75g solid coconut oil
- 4l tub vanilla ice-cream, softened slightly
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles, plus extra, to decorate
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 Bubble O’Bill ice-creams, sticks removed
- 150ml thickened cream, whipped
For the full recipe, head to Taste.com.au