These peanut butter chocolate cookies are simply to die for! They whip up super quickly, use minimal ingredients and are gluten-free! Give them a go, just a warning - they will be devoured quickly and won't last too long in the bikkie tin!
- 1 cup no-added-salt, no-added-sugar smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 85g dark chocolate chips (or any chocolate, white milk etc)
- Variation -add raisin or chopped dried apricots?
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine peanut butter, egg, vanilla essence, sugar and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well. Add chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. shape teaspoonfuls of mixture in balls and place on the tray about 5cm apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes Allow to sit on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a rack to cool.