You just can't beat a classic chocolate chip biscuit! And while there are many variations out there, this recipe for Chocolate Chunk Oat Cookies by Jo Seager is one of the absolute best!
It's not only super easy, but very tasty as well... it won't last too long in the baking tin once your household gets a whiff of them that's for sure.
- 250g butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp sweetned condensed milk
- 3/4c sugar
- 1 + 1/2c flour
- 1 +1/2c rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170c, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, condensed milk and sugar together until light, very pale and creamy.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, baking power and choc chunks. Mix well.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture onto the prepared tray and press down with a wet fork.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.