I saw the soup base in the supermarket and couldn't resist it. I had some leftover roast chicken so I made this soup. Damn! It's tasty!
Sorry about the picture, I should have taken time to wipe the bowl but I was in too much of a hurry to eat it! If you are roasting a chicken over the long weekend and you have leftovers ,give this try. Yum! - Ali Leonard.
- 1 L Campbell's Real Soup Base – Malaysian
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can creamed corn
- 2 cups shredded leftover chicken
- Noodles (use your favourite, singapore, soba etc)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli, thinly sliced to serve
In a good size saucepan bring Campbell's Real Soup Base-Malaysian to the boil. Add corn kernels, creamed corn and chicken return to the boil.
Add noodles. Simmer for 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir through green spring onions before serving. Serve with chilli.