"I do a couple of versions of this. Have fun and mix it up. Easy gift idea too!" - Ali Leonard.
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 500 grams White Chocolate (broken and chopped) Note: can be swapped for dark chocolate.
- 140 grams Macadamia Nuts (chopped) Note: can be swapped for hazelnuts or walnuts.
- 2 limes (finely grated zest)
- Line a 20-cm square baking dish with wax paper.
- Place the condensed milk and chocolate pieces in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until smooth.
- Remove from the heat
- .Add the nuts and zest and mix well.
- Scrape into the dish and refrigerate overnight prior to cutting.