- 350g Arnott's Farmbake Chocolate Chip Fudge cookies
- 70g butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 200g milk chocolate, broken
- 40g butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line base and sides of a 21cm x 21cm square cake tin with baking paper, extending 2cm above the edge of the pan.
- Place cookies in the bowl of a food processor and process to a fine crumb, add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the biscuit mixture into the base of the prepared tin and refrigerate whilst preparing the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine condensed milk, coconut and egg. Mix well. Pour mixture over the biscuit base. Bake for 25 mins, allow to cool.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on medium for 30-sec bursts until chocolate is melted. Pour over coconut layer. Chill. Cut into pieces.