Ali Leonard recently took to the kitchen to create a delicious Oven Baked Mushroom Bacon & Spinach Risotto.
"I never make risotto as the thought of standing over the stove stirring something for ages does not appeal to me. Last night I made an oven baked risotto. So easy and ridiculously tasty!"
See the recipe below.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Crushed clove of garlic
- 150gms of chopped mushrooms
- 2 rashers of bacon roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup of Arborio rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 30gms of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 20gms of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 180°c
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic mushrooms and bacon . Cook for 5 mins.
- Put into an oven dish with the rice and stock . Stir to combine .cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 mins
- Stir through the Parmesan spinach and butter . Salt and pepper if needed