We are all about simple baking!
While sometimes it is nice to test your abilities and reach for a recipe that is a little more complex, often it is the easiest ones that really hit the spot!
Instagram chef @walla_abueid shared a simple and delicous recipe for homemade Twix bars on Instagram.
It involves just three ingredients and the results look absolutely to die for!
- 10 pcs shortbread biscuit
- 200g biscoff spread (half a jar)
- 250g milk chocolate
- Place biscoff spread into a piping bag and cut off about 1 inch off the end
- Pipe spread over each piece of biscuit and use a knife to smooth it out
- Place chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until it fully melts
- Dip biscoff biscuits into chocolate and swirl around to coat completely. Transfer to baking paper and use a fork to make indents on the top
- Refrigerate or leave on bench top to set them enjoy!!
Watch how it is done below!