The lentils seemed to melt into the soup and the dash of curry paste really helped the flavour.
- 2 tsp Peanut Oil
- 1-2 Tbsps Red Curry Paste
- 4 cups of vegetable of chicken stock
- 2 cups of coconut cream or milk.
- 4 kaffir Lime leaves shredded. (I buy them ready to go in a jar)
- 1 cup of Red Lentils
- 100 gms of button Mushrooms
- Can of whole Baby Corn drained and halved
- 80gms of snow peas (or use beans of no snow peas)
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
Put oil & curry paste in pan, and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add stock, coconut cream, lime leaves & lentils to the pan and cook 10 mins, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms, corn, snowpeas and sugar. Simmer till snow peas tender.
Ladle into bowls and serve with a flat bread . I put coriander on the top because I had some.
I made this using mostly ingredients from the pantry cupboard. It was very easy, and filling!
My new favourite thing!