In these times, it’s not uncommon for us to want to get a little crafty in the kitchen. We have the time, and perhaps the only real obstacle is getting your hands on some flour…
But if you are one of the lucky ones who possesses flour, then why not give this gorgeous and easy 5-ingredient flat-bread recipe a shot!
5-Ingredient Flat Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 - 1 1/4cup of lukewarm water
- 1 table spoon baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon oil/butter/shortening
- Mix dry ingredients together and add most water, mix and add water until it has the consistency of tacky pizza dough.
- Knead for a few minutes.
- Let rest in a greased bowl for 30- 60 minutes.
- Divide into 6 pieces and roll out on a floured surface thin (tortilla thickness).
- Hear griddle to 350F (180C)
- Cook until golden brown spots appear and flip, cooking until done.
- They can be made ahead and kept under a flour towel or frozen for later use.