Sorry Grinches, but Christmas isn't too far away which means many of us are excited about all the festive baking, yummy salads, BBQ marinades and dinner parties we get to do over the Christmas period.
If you're anything like us, you will always be on the lookout for fun, new recipes to test out on the family during the Summer/Festive period and this one we discovered by food blogger Fat Mum Slim has us drooling over how yummy (and simple!) it looks.
See the recipe below, or watch the recipe above.
No-Bake Christmas Ice-Cream Cake
- 3L of ice cream (Use your favourite flavour!)
- 2 large packets of Maltesers
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 3 jaffas
- Leave your ice cream out on the kitchen bench for 15 minutes or so, so it goes soft.
- Place the soft ice cream into a small bowl.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Wet a tea towel with boiling hot water, and rub over the outside of the bowl (to release the ice cream from the sides of the bowl). Turn your ice cream out onto your serving dish or cake stand. Cover in Maltesers. If you’re working on a hot day, you might need to return the cake to the freezer so it doesn’t melt.
- Once completely covered, drizzle with the melted white chocolate and top with the three Jaffas and some cardboard leaves.