Caramilk chocolate is officially back on supermarket shelves! And according to Cadbury, it is back for good.
We were super excited with this news, as Caramilk is not only one of the most delicious chocolate blocks out there, it is also one of the best to bake and create with!
We decided to put the recipe of Australian homechef 'Bargain Mums' Chocolate Caramilk Balls to the test.
The recipe says that the balls require no baking and little to no effort to make - while still getting delicious results.
- 250g packet plain biscuits
- 190g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 100g desiccated coconut
- extra desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Crush the entire packet of plain biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin.
- Break up a block of Caramilk chocolate into a large microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave until melted. Give it a quick stir throughout.
- Add the crushed biscuits, tin of sweetened condensed milk and desiccated coconut (optional) to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Place the extra desiccated coconut in a shallow bowl.
- Take teaspoons full of mixture and roll between your hands into a ball shape.
- Roll the balls in the extra desiccated coconut and place on a plate or in a container.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.