Wellington’s famous Cranzac Biscuits are back! If you are not in the Wellington region try making the recipe yourself!
- Original - $5
- Choc - $6
- White Choc - $6
- Apricot - $5
Where to buy Cranzacs
- Wellington City: Cranzacs are exclusively available at New World Thorndon!
Cranzac-A-Van Locations (on-site from 3pm to 4pm)
- Wednesday 10th - Petone - On the Esplanade
- Thursday 11th - Porirua - Titahi Bay Road
- Friday 12th - Personalised Deliveries
- Saturday 13th - Avalon Park (11am - 1pm) UPDATED
- Sunday 14th - Island Bay and Lyall Bay (11am - 1pm) UPDATED
- Monday 14th - Kapiti, Coastlands Carpark (3pm - 4pm) UPDATED
- Tuesday 16th - Trentham Army Camp
- Wednesday 17th - Oriental Parade
- Thursday 18th - Main Street, Johnsonville
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
1 Cup Flour
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
3/4 Cup Coconut
1/2 tsp Cinamon
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp Golden syrup
2 tbsp Water
1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat the oven to 180.
Combine the dry ingredients
Melt the golden syrup and butter. Add the water and Baking soda
Combine the dry and wet ingredients
Combine until the mixture comes together.
Pop in the oven and enjoy with a cup of tea!