This is the best chocolate mousse and only takes minutes to make!
Prep time: 5 mins
- 250g (70%) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 350ml thickened cream
- Pinch smoked salt (optional)
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir occasionally with a metal spoon until melted. Remove from heat, slowly pour oil into bowl with chocolate, stirring constantly until combined.
- Meanwhile, whisk cream in a bowl to soft peaks. Gradually pour in chocolate mixture, whisking to combine. Serve immediately.