For those who have forgotten to make a pudding in advance, this one couldn't be simpler!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 300 gm of store bought Christmas Mincemeat
- 140 gm of a fine shred Orange marmalade
- 200 gm of a Dark Molasses Cane Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of Treacle
- 3 beaten Eggs
- 4 Tbsp of Whiskey
- 100 gm of Butter that's been in the freezer and grated
- 200 gm Self raising flour
Butter and line the base of a 1.5-litre pudding basin with greaseproof paper.
In a large bowl, stir the ingredients together, adding them one at a time in the listed order, until completely mixed.
Tip the pudding mix into the basin and cover with a circle of greaseproof paper.
Place the pudding on a plate and microwave on Medium for 20-25 mins until cooked and an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Leave to stand for 5 mins, then turn out and serve with brandy butter and cream.
Enjoy with friends and family this Christmas!