Strawberry or Raspberry Jam
4 extra-large free-range eggs
1 t vanilla extract
2½ cup milk
1 t grated lemon zest
2 to 3 generous handfuls of frozen mixed berries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Slice croissants in half, butter one side and spread with raspberry or strawberry jam.
3. Arrange in a greased baking dish.
4. Whisk together extra-large free-range eggs, vanilla extract, milk, grated lemon zest, then pour the mixture over the croissant slices and top with generous handfuls of frozen mixed berries.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, then serve warm.
Optional: sprinkle dark chocolate chips over the croissants before adding the egg mixture.
Watch the video tutorial below: