Eggs have always been a popular choice of breakfast for many people and there are so many different ways you can have them.
There's scrambled, fried, poached, boiled and omlettes but now the newest food craze is 'Cloud Eggs'.
Cloud Eggs are a bit more difficult to make but they are worth it.
Here's how to make them:
- First, separate the yolk from the white.
- Whisk the white as if you were making meringues and fold in any optional extras you may like, such as cheese, ham or little cubes of bacon.
- Place the whipped white in a cloud shape on a baking tray, leaving dips in the middle where the yolks will go later.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 230°C oven for five to eight minutes.
- Put the egg yolk in the middle of the cloud and return to the oven for three minutes before serving.