Adele has finally announced some brand new music with the first song from her album being released on the 15th of October. And because we couldn't contain our excitement we've put together a list of 30 reasons why we love Adele!
1) I think it's fair to say everyone knows Adele for her hilarious sense of humour but, she is also one of the most caring pop stars. Who could forget in 2017 when Adele gave her 'Best Album' Grammy award away to another finalist as she believed they deserved it more.
2) She has to be one of the funniest pop stars around. Whether it's an interview, a speech, or even at a concert, she has people in hysterics with her brutally honest sense of humor.
3) I don't think much of an explanation is needed for this one... Her voice!
4) If you don't follow Adele on Instagram well, you are missing out on some quality meme banter.
5) Adele's confidence is amazing, she reminds people no matter what size your body is you are perfect in every way shape, and form.
6) Adele's love for the spice girls, let's not forget how she told James Cordon her obsession with the girl group.
7) Adele has one of the biggest hearts of any pop star in 2021. She has performed in countless charity events and continues to donate to many causes. Her rider contains the request that all those who receive free tickets to one of her shows must make a $20 donation to Sands, a UK charity for which she is passionate.
8) We think it's fair to say Adele writes some of the best break up songs
9) That British accident just makes everything better doesn't it!
10) Has anyone noticed how amazing Adele's eyes are?
11) Did you know that she is She's prohibited from Twitter, "I go through three people [to tweet]. I'm not allowed any passwords to anything because of drunken tweets and all that. I'd put my foot in the mouth with that."
12) Adele doesn't the challenges of mum's life, she keeps it real.
13) Her amazing dog Louis Armstrong is also an icon. He's a Wiener Dachshund who follows her wherever she goes around the world
14) Her sense of wittiness, "My voice went recently, never happened before, off like a tap. I had to sit in silence for nine days, chalkboard around my neck. Like an old-school mime. Like a kid in the naughty corner. Like a Victorian mute."
15) Did you know Adele has an Alter Ego? Yep. And her name is Sasha Carter. And she's a cross between Beyonce's Sasha Fierce and Johnny Cash's wife and artist June Carter.
16) Her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden - If you haven't watched it you need to!
17) She’s either written or co-written nearly every song she's released.
18) She doesn’t hide it when she messes up. Remember when after the 58th Annual Grammy Awards in February 2016, Adele appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." She addressed her subpar performance at the Grammy Awards. "I'm always a bit pitchy anyways," she told Ellen. "I am. It's emotion."
19) She has her son's name tattooed on the side of her palm so wherever she goes he's always there with her - awww
20) When Adele appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in February 2016, Ellen asked her for a favor. "I thought it would be really cool if you would record my voicemail message for my phone," Ellen told Adele. Adele being Adele, she gave Ellen the best voicemail message in the world.
21) Adele's laugh is infectious and extremely distinct. It is known as the "Adele Cackle."
22) Her album '25' sold more than any other album in 2016
23) Adele told Vanity Fair that she wants to star on Broadway when she's "like 50." Specifically, she has her eye on portraying Mama Rose in the play "Gypsy."
24) Adele is still so humble about her success - Adele's Vanity Fair cover shoot and accompanying story provided so many gems but maybe none more endearing than this quote: "I swear to god I laugh at every big thing that happens in my career. I laugh out loud because I think it’s ridiculous."
25) She has 23.3 million Instagram follows and follows nobody - Sass!
26) Adele keeps it real when she talks about pregnancy. When asked if she would have more kids she answered "I’m too scared. I had really bad postpartum depression after I had my son, and it frightened me."
27) She's still releasing new music!
28) Although it's been seven years since her last album her fans have stuck by her and are already super excited for the new album.
29) Adele has a super strong girl squad - Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and Queen A have formed the ultimate #girlsquad.
30) Despite receiving all this praise from us, she still considers herself just a normal girl from Tottenham.