It may only be July, but that doesn't mean we can't think ahead to all the yummy food that comes up around Christmas time and the festive season!
Australian chef Chebbo has teamed up with KFC to create the 'KFC Tender Christmas Sandwich' using KFC's famous chicken tenders.
Watch him create the yummy Christmas Sandwich above, and get the recipe below.
- KFC Tenders
- Brioche Loaf (Sliced)
- White bread/KFC bread (to blend)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp finely diced onions
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 50g butter
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp cranberry jam
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter until softened
- Add rosemary and sage, stirring for 1 minute
- Add breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes until toasted and the butter is absorbed
- Pour in chicken stock and allow to simmer until absorbed
- Turn into patties and toast in a hot oven for 10 minutes
- To make sauce, stir mayo and cranberry jam until combined
- Assemble your sandwich masterpiece by placing Tenders and patties between the brioche loaves
- Garnish with cranberries and sauce so it looks good for the ‘gram