A man's simple recipe for perfectly crispy roast potatos has gone viral online.
The recipe just includes mustard powder and honey - easy as that!
Here's how you can make the perfectly crispy roast potatos at home...
- A decent helping of potatos
- Two teaspoons of English mustard
- Four teaspoons of squeezy honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine pepper and mustard, mix.
- Add honey - stir through thoroughly.
- Add your potatos to a roasting tray and baste them with the mixture.
- When there's only 20 minutes left on cooking time, baste them again.
- Add more mix every 5 minutes until done
The reponse to the recipe online has been hugely positive...
"They sound amazing - my mouths watering just reading that. Can’t wait to try them." one person wrote.
"Yes please! I want these now!" added another.
Might be a good recipe to try for your next sunday night roast!