Here at The Breeze, there are a fair few of us who are absolutely passionate about all things food! From the latest food news, to things we have created in the kitchen, advice and tricks and more - we share it all in our The Breeze In The Kitchen group.
Since the nationwide lockdown commenced, we have all been loving the creations that pop up daily in our Facebook newsfeeds from foodies in BITK. And here are some of our favourites.
Click the links to head through to the original post, where you will often find the recipes too.
- Hiliary's banana choc chip muffins
- Sue White's fish pie
- John & Kaye's Savoury Pinwheel Scrolls
- Angelina's Marmalade
- Ann's easiest fruitcake ever (no eggs, no butter)
- Katherine's retro pie burgers
- Alesha's caramel oatmeal slice
- Carol's stuffed marrow
- Richard's homemade pizzas (dough included!)
- Kayla's marshmallow slice
- Wendy's hundred and thousands cookies
- Chris's brown bread ice cream
Plus, heaps more on our Facebook group The Breeze In The Kitchen! Go take a look :)