If you've had a baby, you may know the ppressure of choosing a name. While some babies name themselves, sometimes it can be a little stressful finding the right one!
Users on the popular women's website, Mumsnet, have voted on names that they think are the worst of 2019.
While we think some of the 'worst names' aren't that bad, the users made sure that they had 'valid' reasons on why the name was so bad.
You can see the (unofficial) 10 baby names voted the worst (and the reasons why) below...
- Mia: Because it also stands for 'missing in action'.
- Lana: For what it spells out backwards....
- Fanny: Needs no explaining...
- Grace: Because “there are very few accents that say it gracefully”.
- Amelia: It sounds "so whiney".
- Graham: “it sounds like ‘Grey Ham’”.
- Flora: One mum admitted “(it) makes me think of bacteria”.
- Alexa: Reminds them of Amazon Alexa.
- Mercedes: “She’s a child not a car” a mum said.
- Luna: "it's a pet name".