Pink is finally heading to New Zealand!
If you are planning on attending Pink's Dunedin concert at Forsyth Barr Stadium, we have all the need-to-know information to help make your night the best it can be.
Gates for General Admission will be open at 5.30PM, and security will be doing full bag searches, security wanding and pat downs at entry - so allow for extra time.
Australian band The Rubens will be opening for Pink at 7.30PM. Watch out for a special appearance with NZ's own Sahara Skye on stage with them too.
Pink's show will most likely begin at 8.45PM, and finish at approximately 10.35PM.
Parking & Transport
For those driving in, roads surrounding the stadium will be restricted from 4PM and closed by 5PM.
There is no parking at the venue (except seven mobility parks for mobility parking permit holders), but Forsyth Barr Stadium suggests using the walkway linking the wharf area from Wickliffe Street near the corner of Fryatt Street to Forsyth Barr Stadium. There is free car parking all around this area.
They will also be operating free shuttle buses between the Octagon central carriageway to the Stadium every five minutes between 4PM and 8PM.
Shuttle buses returning to the Octagon will be available from Harbour Terrace immediately after the concert.
For those using public transportation, the council will have additional buses on Saturday, looping and travelling to South Dunedin, Mosgiel and North Dunedin. For more, check the DCC website.
What you CAN bring into the Stadium
- Bags no larger than 30cm x 30cm are permitted (except for those in the Wild Hearts Zone, where no bags are allowed.)
- One sealed plastic water bottle up to 1 litre (lid will be removed upon entry)
- Homemade foods like sandwiches, cakes, fruit.
- Special foods for dietary requirements.
- Baby food and liquids.
- Small tetra-pak fruit juices.
What you CAN NOT bring into the Stadium
- Large bags or backpacks, and no bags at all allowed into the VIP Wild Hearts Zone
- Commercially prepared food including takeaways, chips, lollies etc.
- Cans or glass containers
- Alcohol or illicit drugs
- All soft drinks.
- Video cameras and recording devices (cell phones are okay)
- iPads or tablets
- Selfie sticks
- Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
- Strollers, prams or pushchairs
Expect a great night with Pink!