On Saturday, Ed Sheeran announced his surprise engagement to girlfriend, Cherry Seaborn.
He shared a photo on Instagram saying: "Got myself a fiancé just before new year. We are very happy and in love, and our cats are chuffed as well xx"
Here's 6 facts about Ed's future wife...
1. Cherry and Ed met in High School. They both attended Thomas Mills High in Suffolk, England.
2. She's a hockey player and she played hockey for Duke University. She was also selected to play for England’s Under 18 national team, where she earned both Bronze and Silver medals.
3. Shes been dating Ed since 2015. She was first rumored to be dating Sheeran back in 2015 when the two were seen together at a Mets game in September of 2015.
4. She was the reason Ed took a break from music. After releasing his 2014 album x (aka Multiply), Sheeran decided to take a year off of social media and touring in 2016 to focus more on his personal life and his relationship. He told Beats 1’s Zane Lowe that “the catalyst of taking a year off was also the fact that my partner quit her job in New York, which she’s now got back in London, which is really cool. But we were just basically like, 'Let’s quit our jobs and have a year of forming a tight bond.' So we went traveling and spent every day for a year together."
5. She lives with Ed Sheeran. He told BBC Radio 2 last year that they were roommates.
6. Ed's hit 'Perfect' was written for her and she approved it. When talking to US Weekly last year, Sheeran revealed how Cherry inspired "Perfect," which was the first song he wrote for ÷. "I didn’t see her first reaction to the song because she lived in New York at the time. So I just emailed it to her, but she did really like it."