One of the most-awaited shows of 2023 has finally arrived!
Sir Rod Stewart is heading to Hawke's Bay for his first North Island show this Saturday, April 8.
Final tickets are on sale now HERE.
Gates open at 2.00 pm
Check the seating plan HERE to get familiar.
**Updated Set Times due to weather forecast.
Ella Pollet at 2.25pm
Stretch at 3.15 pm
Jon Stevens at 4.15 pm
Cyndi Lauper at 5.35 pm
Rod Stewart at 7.05 pm
Finish at 9.05pm
* Note: Timings are subject to change without notice.
GETTING TO MISSION ESTATE WINERY
If you're going over SH5 Napier Taupo Highway we recommend factoring in at least half an hour extra for time.
The road is either 30km or 80kmph, and with lots of damage on the road particularly from Te Pohue, and on the approach to Esk Valley, it is 30 km all the way to the Napier turnoff. All this with the additional extra traffic will mean a slow trip!
You can stop off at the Z Station in Taupo near the turnoff for a loo break.
ROADS THAT WILL BE CLOSED ON THE CONCERT DAY
To help ensure safety for spectators and residents, Napier City Council will be closing the following roads will be closed from 6.00 AM Saturday, April 8 to 1.00 AM Sunday, April 9.
- Church Road closed from Wharerangi Rd Intersection in the North to
Montpelier Drive Sth.
- Avenue from Avondale Rd to Church Rd and Mission
- From Auckland to Church Rd (including side roads)
- Tironui Rd Closed
- Irene Mooney Place - full length
- Bishops Close - full length
- Ennor Place - full length
- No Parking Church Rd grass area between Wharerangi Rd and Merlot Drive
Full access to these above roads will be available for only residents and pedestrians.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Parking on Church Road and surrounding streets will not be available for parking.
Church Road will be closed from 6.00 am on Concert Day.
There is free parking at Anderson Park, the area off Freyberg Ave. It will be open from 12.30 pm
To get to the concert venue from Anderson Park, you can take the bus shuttle service which is $10 per person return.
Note that only cash is accepted, and there are no EFTPOS facilities to purchase shuttle tickets.
You will be given a wristband, and to avoid $10 when returning back, make sure you have it with you. At the end of the concert, walk out of the main gate 2 and cross the road to avenue road where you can catch the shuttle buses.
There are several bus services available on the day. Click HERE to view and book ahead.
FOOD AND DRINKS
To keep your beverages cold, you can bring your chili bin. There will be ice available to purchase. If you bring your Mission Ice Bags, you can fill your bag with ice for free.
You can bring an unlimited amount of unopened non-alcoholic beverages with you.
You can bring an unlimited amount of food. There will be food available to purchase.
This is a no-cash event, and will only accept card payments.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
1. Low/sand chairs, picnic rug, and cushion seating
3. Unlimted amount of unopened non-alcoholic beverage
4. Chilly bin
WHAT YOU CAN NOT BRING
1. Trolley, barrows or other carrying devices of commercial construction or with wheels larger than 12 cm in diameter
2. Full chairs
4. Any glass or metal knives/ cutlery/ containers
5. Any audio, video or photographic equipment
1. Addicted to Love
2. You Wear It Well
3. Ooh La La
4. Having a Party
5. Some Guys Have all the Luck
6. It Takes Two
7. Rolling' and Tumbin'
8. Forever Young
9. The First Cut is the Deepest
10. Maggie May
11. I'd Rather Go Blind
12. Young Turks
13. Rhythm of My Heart
14. I'm Every Woman
15. People Get Ready
16. I Don't Want to Talk About It
17. Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
18. You're in My Heart ( The Final Acclaim)
19. Have I Told You Lately
20. Lady Marmalade
21. Baby Jane
22. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?