Sir Rod Stewart's final New Zealand show at Spark Arena in Auckland is on Sunday, April 9.
Final tickets are on sale now HERE.
EXTERNAL GATES OPEN AT 5.30 PM
INTERNAL GATES OPEN AT 6.00 PM
SHOW STARTS AT 6.30 PM
*Times are approximate and may be subject to change without notice so please arrive in plenty of time.
ORDER OF PERFORMANCES
GETTING TO SPARK ARENA
Check the map HERE to get familiar with your gate.
The team at Spark Arena recommend you give yourself plenty of time to get to the stadium.
The best place to drop off concertgoers is by the Spark Arena footbridge on Quay Street.
Arena Car Park (Dockside Lane, off Tapora Street, about 5 minutes walk)
Britomart Car Park (On the corner of Quay Street and Britomart Place, about 8 minutes walk)
Railway Car Park (Te Taou Crescent, off Beach Road, about 5 minutes walk)
Tangihua Street Car Park (Tangihua Street, about 6 minutes walk)
MOBILITY PARKING AND ACCESS
Onsite parking is available for concert-goers who hold a valid mobility permit. Mobility parking is limited therefore is strictly reserved for patrons who hold a mobility permit only.
Official merchandise will be available to purchase outside the arena on the main plaza from 4.30 pm.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Bottles of any kind are not allowed in the venue. There will be food and drinks available to purchase.
There will also be free water stations available on both levels of the Arena to keep you hydrated.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
Spark Arena is a smoke and vape-free venue.
1. Small, pocket-sized, digital or instamatic camera, - however, recording of any kind is not permitted.
2. Personal items such as coats and bags 30cm x 30cm and under.
3. Collapsible small umbrellas (no golf umbrellas allowed), so long as they can be carried with you and easily stored under your seat.
4. Phones, and other such personal devices.
5. Cameras - usually small, non-professional cameras may be brought to events.
6. Registered Guide Dogs and mobility equipment.
* Note: You take responsibility for any permitted personal items you bring to the arena. We do our best to return lost property, but we are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur.
WHAT YOU CAN NOT BRING
1. Food and drink, including commercially branded and homemade.
2. Alcohol in any type of container.
3. Bottles (single-use plastic bottles are never permitted. For certain events reusable bottles will be permitted - check event details to confirm), cans, and glass containers of any kind.
4. Gang patches or colours.
5. iPads/tablets, and laptops.
6. Firearms, fireworks, flares, and laser lights.
7. Smoking or Vaping.
8. Weapons of any kind, including items such as mace and tasers.
9. Illegal substances.
10. Musical instruments, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, and sporting equipment.
11. Marker pens, spray paint, and tagging equipment.
12. Signage and promotional products.
13. Animals, other than Guide Dogs.
14. Professional-type cameras and other video or audio recording equipment. This may vary from event to event, please refer to the event page for details.
15. Steel-toed boots.
16. Selfie sticks, SLR type-cameras, and hi-res video recorders such as Go-Pros.
For more information click HERE.
1. Addicted to Love
2. You Wear It Well
3. Ooh La La
4. Having a Party
5. Some Guys Have all the Luck
6. It Takes Two
7. Rolling' and Tumbin'
8. Forever Young
9. The First Cut is the Deepest
10. Maggie May
11. I'd Rather Go Blind
12. Young Turks
13. Rhythm of My Heart
14. I'm Every Woman
15. People Get Ready
16. I Don't Want to Talk About It
17. Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
18. You're in My Heart ( The Final Acclaim)
19. Have I Told You Lately
20. Lady Marmalade
21. Baby Jane
22. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?