Finally, the most-awaited week has arrived!
Billy Joel is returning to New Zealand for one night only this Saturday, December 3 to perform at Eden Park, Auckland.
Final tickets are on sale now HERE.
If you are heading along The Morningside Tavern is the best spot to enjoy food and beverages before an Eden Park show! It's the nearest pub to the stadium, details HERE.
If you're not going you can still enjoy The Billy Joel Collection on rova HERE.
Gates open at 5pm
Parking & Transport
The team at Eden Park recommends you be seated by 7 pm.
With a huge crowd expected to gather for Billy Joel's show, we're letting you know about this information so you can plan ahead.
Free bus rides are included with your concert ticket from 12 pm until the last bus that night.
There will be around 130 special event buses to and from Eden Park before and after the concert. The map here has been provided by Eden Park to find your bus after the concert.
These are the eleven free park and ride locations:
Downton: 31 Customs St. West
Victoria St. 30 Kitchener St
Fanshawe St: 72-100 Fanshawe Street
Civic: 299 Queen Street
Jellicoe St: 37-55 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter
Ngaoho Place: 7 Ngaoho Place, Parnell
Greys Ave: Outside Auckland Council Civic Building
Railway Beach road, entry off Te Taou Place
Britomart: 88 Quay Street
Wynyard: 110 Pakenham Street West
Regarding opening hours for these carparks, check here.
If you'd like to park and walk:
Westfield St Lukes - Free parking available on the rooftop (level 3) carpark from 6 pm onwards.
There will be a range of traditional food and beverage options including healthy alternatives stalls open along the concourse (Level 3) and at the other seating levels of the stadium. Do remember that no cash will be accepted. All food and beverage purchases from Eden Park have been cashless since 12 June 2021.
Conditions of Entry
What you CAN bring into the Stadium
1. Sealed water containers (unbreakable vessel) up to 1 litre or a 1-litre maximum empty drink bottle which can be refilled within the stadium at one of the 18 water stations
2. Guide dogs or assistance animals
3. Small amounts of non-commercially produced food intended for the patron’s personal consumption
4. Soft chilly bags within 350mm high by 300mm deep by 400mm wide (they should be able to fit under your seat)
5. Umbrellas (as long as they don’t impede the view of other patrons)
What you CAN NOT bring into the Stadium
1. Alcohol not purchased at the stadium
2. Animals or pets, with the exception of guide dogs or assistance animals
3. Sealed drinking containers larger than 1 litre
4. Cans (including aerosol cans) glass bottles, thermos flasks, any breakable container
5. Illicit drugs
6. Commercially produced takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Subway, pizza etc.
7. Knives and dangerous weapons
8. Flares, fireworks, laser pointers
9. Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles
10. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use
11. Cameras and/or specialised photographic equipment intended for commercial use
12. Sound amplifying devices including loudhailers, air horns or similar devices
13. Prams, strollers or pushchairs (there is a limited storage facility at Entries A, D, E, H for patrons to store these items during the event at their own risk)
14. Hard chilly bins and picnic hampers
15. Flags, banners etc that may, at the sole discretion of the Event Management Staff, be considered too large or contain profanity or messages that could be deemed offensive
16. Any other item which the Event Management Staff (at their sole discretion) deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or inconvenience any other patron
17. Prohibited items will be confiscated
For the full list, check out Eden Park's conditions of entry.