Ronan Keating's brand new album Twenty Twenty is finally here! And amongst all the songs, including new 2020 versions of his iconic songs and a duet with Shania Twain, there is one song we couldn't wait to hear - his one with Robbie Williams.
The song is a special tribute song dedicated to former Boyzone star Stephen Gately.
Stephen sadly passed away aged 33 at his holiday home in Port D'Andratx, Majorca, on October 10 2009.
And Ronan revealed he 'had tears running down my face' after listening to the song penned by Robbie in honour of Stephen.
Listen to it below, and see the full tracklist of Twenty Twenty under that.
TWENTY TWENTY TRACKLIST:
- Forever Ain't Enough
- Little Thing Called Love
- One of a Kind (ft. Emeli Sande)
- Only Lovers
- Forever & Ever, Amen (ft. Shania Twain)
- Love Will Remain (ft. Clare Bowen)
- The One (ft. Nina Nesbitt)
- The Big Goodbye (ft. Robbie Williams)
- Lovin' Each Day (2020 version)
- When You Say Nothing At All (2020 version)
- Life Is A Rollercoaster (2020 version)
- One of a Kind - Orchestral version (ft. Emeli Sande)
- Something Wonderful