Introducing... the three ingredient cheesecake recipe that took the world by storm.
Earlier this month a YouTube video tutorial showing how to make a cheesecake using just three ingredients became an Internet sensation, amassing a staggering four million views.
But another video from the same Japanese YouTube account, Ochikeron, has also resurfaced - and the bubbly cook has trumped her own incredible cooking feat.
The video shows how to bake a chocolate cake using just two ingredients - chocolate bars and eggs.
- 3 eggs
- 120g white chocolate
- 120g cream cheese
1. Separate the eggs and place the whites in a large bowl. Let the egg whites sit in the fridge to make the meringue more stable. Preheat the oven to 170C.
2. Break the white chocolate into pieces and break into a large bowl. Then melt it in a double boiler over a pan of hot water.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the three egg whites with an electric whisk until firm peaks form. If it's thick enough you can turn the bowl upside down without it sliding out.
4. Mix the chocolate until smooth and add the cream cheese. Then remove the bowl from the double boiler, add the three yolks and mix well.
5. Add a third of the meringue into the cream cheese batter and blend well. Add the remaining meringue, a half at a time and mix well.
6. Rub some oil or butter on parchment paper to line the sides of your tin so the cheesecake can slide down when it shrinks to prevent it from cracking.
7. Line a 15cm/6in round cake tin. Pour the batter in.
8. Drop the tin lightly on the counter to raise air bubbles out of the batter.
9. Place the cake tin on a baking tray and fill the tray with hot water.
10. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 170C, then bake at 160C for 15 minutes, then turn off the heat and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 15 minutes.
11. Place on a wire rack and cool completely, dust with powdered sugar and serve.