With the latest release of Feijoa Lumps from Pascall, Ali has created these yum feijoa lump slices.
"After our Feijoa Lumps giveaways last week, I thought it would be fun to make something with them. So here’s a little treat for morning tea. Very simple and easy to do" Ali said.
- 250g packet of Malt Biscuits
- 120g of butter
- 200g tin of condensed milk
- A packet of Feijoa Lumps
- Coconut (optional)
- Stir the butter and condensed milk over low heat (don’t let it boil)
- Crush the biscuits and chop the Lumps and put them into a bowl.
- Add the butter and condensed milk to the biscuit lump mixture and mix it well.
- Put the mixture into a lined tray and press it down so it is even.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top if using it and leave it to set in the fridge. Then slice into small squares.
Pascall Feijoa Flavour Lumps are the first drop of the feijoa season, so get yours before the season’s over! A delicious combination of Pascall Lumps and feijoa flavour. Perfect for sharing this feijoa season! Available for a limited time only, try Pascall Feijoa Lumps today.