Thai red curry is an incredibly easy meal to cook and is seriously addictive! Don't worry about following the recipe too closely, you can make it with whatever is in your fridge - just make sure you have a good quality curry paste. Once you perfect this version you can add you own ginger, garlic and lemongrass to get your favourite flavour combination.
- 1-2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 200ml coconut milk
- 6 new potatoes, halved if large
- Small handful of green beans
- Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 250g skinless white fish fillets cut into chunks
- handful coriander leaves
- Juice of one lime
- Heat the red curry paste with the coconut milk in a saucepan.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 8 minutes or until just tender, then add the tomatoes, green beans and fish and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coriander and lime juice and serve.
If you are wanting to try something with a different flavour but a similar style try substituting the red curry paste with green curry or laksa paste.