After selling out last year, The New Zealand Cider Festival will be back in 2018 for the third (and best yet) celebration of NZ Cider!
On Saturday 3rd November, Founders Heritage Park will be humming with a great selection of top NZ Cider makers including; Gold Sponsor Old Mout Cider, locals The Sprig and Fern Brewery, McCashins and The Mussel Inn, plus 2017 winners of ‘The World’s Best Cider’; Zeffer Cider Co.
All up there’ll be over 80 NZ Cider varieties available from all over New Zealand. Plus this year, the festival will also feature:
● Talented NZ musicians and a fantastic range of speakers
● Family friendly entertainment, games and activities
● Celebrity speaker Gabe “The Ciderologist” Cook
● NEW Fringe Events from 31 October - 4 November
● Award Winning Ciders
● Local artisan food and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages
Don’t miss out on drinking Cider in the place that National Geographic described as “heaven for Cider seekers”, grab your tickets today.
The New Zealand Cider Festival, Saturday 3rd November, Founders Heritage Park, Nelson. Tickets Just $23+booking fee from ticketek.co.nz, the Nelson I-Site or Beggs Musicworks.
The New Zealand Cider Festival has received sponsorship funding from the Nelson Events Marketing & Development Programme, which is funded by the Nelson City Council.