Join celebrated Kiwi chef Simon Gault on a premium escorted journey from Rome to Venice, departing Auckland on 7th September 2019.
Discover the jewels of ancient and modern Italy, while enjoying the delights of authentic food and wine experiences with local chefs and experts. The one-off trip includes 15 days of Insight and foodie experiences, accommodation at hand-picked hotels in the best locations, transportation via luxury coach with extra leg room and return flights from Auckland with airport transfers.
- Capri: Cross the Bay of Naples by boat, then ride by funicular railway to Capri town to discover the isle of capri with a Local Expert.
- Rome: Enjoy a quintessential evening of fine Italian food and wine with a private performance of enchanting operetta.
- Parma: Witness the cheese making and ageing process of Parmigiano-Reggiano at an organic Parmesan Cheese farm in Italy.
- Venice: Enjoy being serenaded through the atmospheric canals of this romantic city by gondola.
- Tuscany: Vecchio Maneggio Farm-to-Table dining experience on a local organic farm.
- Monopoli: See Nonna making pasta and enjoy a traditional Southern Italian meal on a Dine-at-Home experience.
- Assisi: Travel to a family run olive mill to follow the evolution of olive oil from tree to table.
Reserve your space now to avoid missing out - book online HERE