The Breeze is proud to get in behind the New Zealand International Film Festival.
The New Zealand International Film Festival (NZIFF) is a celebration of film on the finest screens in New Zealand. The event is the cultural highlight of winter in 13 towns and cities around the country, making a great occasion out of movie-going by presenting the latest and best films from around the world. In 2018 NZIFF will celebrate 50 years of screening in Auckland.
Run by a charitable trust, NZIFF maintains a rich tradition of diverse choice in a curated selection of expertly crafted films – features, documentaries and short films too - that deserve to be experienced with an audience.
Stay listening to The Breeze for your chance to win a double pass to a movie of your choice.
For a full list of films and venues then click HERE
- AUCKLAND | 19 July – 5 August
- WELLINGTON | 27 July – 12 August
- CHRISTCHURCH | 2 – 19 August
- DUNEDIN | 9 – 26 August
- NELSON | 8 – 29 August
- TIMARU | 16 – 26 August
- GORE | 16 – 26 August
- TAURANGA | 23 August – 16 September
- HAMILTON | 22 August – 19 September
- PALMERSTON NORTH | 23 August – 9 September
- MASTERTON | 29 August – 12 September
- NEW PLYMOUTH | 30 August – 16 September
- HAWKE’S BAY | 30 August – 16 September