Harry & Meghan's tour of NZ will take them around the country for five days. You can see them at the following locations:
- Arrive at Wellington Airport
- Traditional powhiri at Government House
- Visit the Pukeahu National War Memorial Park
- Public walkabout on Memorial Park
- Reception at Government House for the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage in New Zealand.
- Brunch at a local Wellington cafe, meeting youth representatives from different NZ mental health projects.
- Visit Abel Tasman National Park
- BBQ lunch with the Abel Tasman park's youth ambassadors and local school children.
- Visit Courtenay Creative
- Visit Auckland's North Shore
- Visit the charity Pillars
- Greet public at Viaduct Habour
- Reception at Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Visit Te Papalouru Marae
- Visit Rainbow Springs
- Public walkabout meetings locals through city
- Visit Redwoods Treewalk Rotorua