Tell us about someone in your life that has gone or is going through adversity to win!
How would you like to come along with a friend to the next Inside The Mind event on Friday May 25th from 7am - with breakfast and a goodie bag!
- Event Name: Inside The Mind of Sir Graham Henry
- Keynote Speaker: Sir Graham Henry
- Guest Host: Jessica Quinn
- Event Theme: Why Adversity Is Your Asset
- Date: 7am – 9am, Friday 25th May, 2018
- Location: The Cordis Hotel, Auckland (previously the Langham)
- Tickets: Available at www.insidethemind.co.nz from $99 + GST – plus, use the code ‘BREEZE’ to get 10% off the ticket price
Join us at Inside The Mind, Auckland’s newest business breakfast series, on Friday the 25th of May as we welcome former World Cup winning All Blacks coach Sir Graham Henry and Dancing with the Stars contestant Jess Quinn to discuss why adversity, when harnessed correctly, can become your greatest asset.
Sir Graham, through his experiences coaching some of the world’s best rugby teams, has encountered and overcome more than his fair share of challenges. At Inside The Mind, he’ll be sharing the strategies he uses to overcome adversity, and how you can implement the same strategies in your personal and professional lives.
Dancing With The Stars contestant Jessica Quinn will be stepping in as the guest host for the morning, sharing personal insights into the adversity she faced when diagnosed with cancer, and how she has since overcome the adversity of losing her leg at only 9 years old.
Simply tell us about someone in your life that's going through some adversity and you could win a double pass and a goodie bag!
Inside The Mind, Auckland’s newest business breakfast series - with Auckland’s Breeze.