The week we've been waiting for has finally arrived - Adele is live in Auckland!
She will be performing this Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night at Mt Smart Stadium in Auckland.
Gates will be opening at 5.30PM and her show begins at 7.30PM
There will be no opening act.
Parking & Transport
The roads will be extremely busy, particularly for the Thursday night performance due to work commuters too. Because of the nature of this large scale event, we recommend that everyone arrives at least one hour prior to the start time so you dont end up missing the start of the show.
Travel on trains and special event buses is included in your concert ticket, subject to certain time restrictions and conditions and please make sure you hold onto your ticket for the ride home.
Road closures will be in place around Mt Smart Stadium on the following streets for each show day:
• Beasley Ave will be closed from 5.00am through until 1.00am the following morning.
• O’Rorke Rd, Rockridge Ave, Maurice Rd, Hugo Johnston Dr and Autumn Pl will be closed from 4.00pm to 1.00am the following morning.
• Walls Rd, Olive Rd, Fairfax Ave, Bassant Ave, Botha Rd and Station Rd (Rockfield Rd to Great South Rd) will be closed from 9.00pm to 1.00am the following morning.
According to Auckland Stadiums, the best location for drop off or pick up is on Olive Road or Rockfield Road.
The concert with have stations for food and beverages. ATM/EFTPOS facilities will be available but people are encouraged to come prepared with sufficient cash for the evening. Mt Smart stadium is completely SMOKE FREE.Patrons must NOT smoke with in the stadium grounds.
There with be first aid available at various positions around the stadium.
Conditions Of Entry
What you CAN bring into the Stadium
• A bag that can fit under your seat, no larger than 350mm x 300mm x 400mm
• One sealed plastic water bottle up to 1 litre (top may be removed upon entry)
• Small snacks such as homemade sandwiches, biscuits, small packets of chips, confectionery
• Guide dog
• Banners, placards and flags, no larger than A4 size and detached from sticks/poles. No items with corporate or inappropriate branding
What you CAN NOT bring into the Stadium
• Chilly bins
• Commercially prepared food including takeaways
• Cans or glass containers
• Alcohol or illicit drugs
• Air horns or loud hailers
• Furniture, chairs or stools
• Prams or strollers
• Rain or shade umbrellas
• Animals. (except guide dogs)
• Dangerous goods
• Video cameras and recording devices (cell phones are ok)
• Selfie sticks
• Face masks
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
• Large items that cannot be placed under a seat
• Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, hover boards or other skates
• Laser pointers, flashlights, glow sticks, fireworks, flares or laser lights
• Inflatables such as beach balls and balloons
• Items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or public nuisance.
• Stadium management takes no responsibility for goods surrendered.
has a full list of what you can expect on the the nights of the performances.