Six bad habits we mistake for good habits
Quite often we end up creating habits that we think are good but actually are not.
Brushing your teeth after every meal
Showering multiple times a day
Using antibacterial everything
Exercising no matter what
Taking lots of pills and supplements
1. You should only brush your teeth morning and night and should avoid brushing after meals. The acids in foods softens the enamel so you can easily damage your teeth.
2. Showering too often can strip the skin of natural oils. Hot water and soaps can fry the skin out which can lead to cracking or infections.
3. Naps can actually upset your sleep schedule and make it harder for you to fall asleep at night.
4. Studies have shown that people who use many antibacterial products get just as much colds and bugs as everyone else.
5. If you're sick or injured you need to give yourself time to heal.
6. We should be getting all the nutrients we need from our diet, so a lot of supplements are a waste of money. Check with a doctor first.
Like The Breeze on Facebook
and sign up for our weekly e-letter
to stay up-to-date.