The contestants are lined up and the judges are ready…
But Chelsea Sugar are now offering one final place!
If you are keen to join the rest of the contestants on Chelsea New Zealand’s Hottest Home Baker, then we want to hear from you!
We want to see passion, personality and skill.
You can be male or female, live anywhere in New Zealand – but you need to be aged 16 and over, and be available for a bake off on February 7th 2013 and be available for filming between February 11th – 24th 2013.
Simply fill out the online form at the link below, join the Chelsea Recipe Club and you could be joining the show!
Please note that you must be an AMATEUR baker to be considered for the show. You cannot have worked as a professional baker, cook or chef, and need to be at least 16.
And you need to be a member of the Chelsea Recipe Club to qualify. If you’re not a member, it’s easy! Just fill out the entry form below and you’ll be automatically in the club.
Recipe Club members receive:
• Regular fortnightly emails with tempting new recipes.
• Exciting news of competitions and promotions (some only available to recipe club members).
• Your own personal Recipe Book file and bookmarks.
• Entry into members monthly ‘Birthday Draw’.
• Share your best recipes with others.
• Share your baking tips and tricks and have them published on the site.
Give us all the information you can and please remember to attach digital photographs of yourself with your application. Videos are welcome too but not compulsory. We’d also like to see photos of your best baking and a link to your Facebook page, YouTube videos or other social media if you have it, but again they’re not compulsory. The more we know about you and your baking, the better!